Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let us Begin.........

I had a thought tonight as I picked up my bible to start a prayer blog. All to often their are prayer requests and I read some where the individual says 'If you have time, could you pray for this need'.....

For reasons I'm unsure of I felt compelled to start my initial blog...and I know it is for complete purpose..as everything happens for a reason. I know without a doubt prayer works..it gives us strength, gives us peace and to know that it is in God's hands and ultimately his timing..

So.. as I was thumbing through my bible this scripture came to me..


Psalm 4:1

Hear me when I call,O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.


Hugs to each of you,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hugs back at you!

    Please pray for wisdom for my doctors and for healing of my body.

    I love that scripture Psalm 4:1 Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress. I know he has purpose in my illness. He is enlarging me in ways that maybe I cannot recognize yet.

    Thank you! I hope you have not had any more problems with your terrible headache. I am saying a prayer right now for you too my friend.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete